For beginners in the French language...
..and those who used to study French in school or university and wish they could still speak the language...
this is a course for anyone who wants to finally get that AHA feeling when it comes to speaking French.
Learn how to speak beautiful and correct French with easy explanations and examples of all the grammar you'll need for your first year of French.
"I love this course since I learned French in school but forgot some of the grammar. Kerstin is like a good friend sitting in front of you explaining the main items of french grammar. But here you have the advantage you can repeat it as often as you want to. The quizzes showed me where I have to practice and repeat more.
All this will help me to speak better French when I during my holiday in France - which starts today...
Merci, Kerstin, et à bien tôt!"
- Jürgen Wulff
Eliminate embarrassing errors in your French study with a friendly, informal tutor
- Discover how to work out the gender of any French word in seconds
- Learn the three verb groups and how to speak in present, past and future tense
- Master descriptions in French with an adjective guide and video quiz
- Test yourself in quizzes throughout the course so you always know you're making progress
- Create French statements and questions more easily than ever
French is a leading world language spoken by millions of people all over the world.
Discover the language of this wonderful country and open the door to culture, travel and food from the French-speaking world. Instead of teaching you through a dull book, this course is developed to introduce French grammar as a real, living thing that is used in lots of real sentences. I am an experienced teacher of languages and work with adult learners who study this language for business, life and travel.
Through this course, you will
- watch friendly videos from online tutor Kerstin, helping you eliminate fear and embarrassment
- follow up all lectures with live discussions and worksheets so you can be sure that you have understood everything correctly
- discover pronunciation and grammar examples to start you speaking French fluently and confidently
- get easy English explanations so you can know and remember rules you'll need for speaking French
- measure your progress and feel so confident about speaking French that you might just go and finally talk to someone
If you're ready to implement easy-to-understand knowledge, then Kerstin's course is packed with French grammar training that you can easily put to use today. The course is literally designed to ...
- Anthony Metivier, Founder, Magnetic Memory Method
StartWatch this lecture - it's the only way to speak French (10:36)
StartAller, avoir and être, plus personal pronouns (6:14)
StartYou can, you want and you must learn about Modal Verbs in this lecture (9:32)
StartThe 8 Minute Guide to Reflexive Verbs (7:53)
StartTest your French Verb Expertise
My name is Kerstin Cable, I'm a German native speaker and currently learning my 10th language. What most people notice about me is that I speak English at native "undetectable" level, but I only started when I was 10 years old.
I have been a German language teacher for many years and have worked with CEOs, students, retired learners and young children. I love teaching the German language and researching the most effective learning methods in the world, and that is exactly what I'll be sharing with you in this new course.